Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Cousins & Canada
We had a family reunion on the Pacific coast.
Familial resemblances are strong in my family as you can see in the sibling picture:
This tiny traveler is all tuckered out.
It was fun seeing the ocean.
And even MORE FUN seeing cousins!
We also went to Vancouver, British Columbia which was especially exciting for D. He thinks Canada is really cool.
It was a fun trip!
D even made this cake when we returned. It's decorated w/ licorice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun! And all that green. I am jealous. What an adorable family you have. We are so happy for you! Your baby is so cute!
That looks like so much fun! Do all your kiddos have passports or do you not need them? I have always wanted to go to BC, maybe some day I will.
Miss you guys!
Adults need passports to go to Canada. (We got them when we visited my brother in England.) Kids can cross w/ parents & a birth certificate.
Post a Comment